Indications for prosthetics with veneers
Veneers are a permanently aesthetic ceramic design used to correct the appearance of teeth. In most cases, the reconstruction with veneers is carried out for the front teeth, but there are situations when it may be necessary to install veneers on all teeth, for example, with a wide smile in severe forms of fluorosis.
What does the price for installing veneers include?
Veneers are thin ceramic plates that are made individually to fully match the shape and color of the teeth of each patient.
The price for the installation of veneers immediately includes several items of expenses:
• Initial inspection;
• Planning the shape of a smile;
• Selection of the shape of the veneer and its color;
• Site preparation (enamel turning, if necessary);
• Production of veneers for individual orders;
• Installation of veneers.
The advantages of prosthetics of all teeth with veneers at the same time
As we have said, in some cases it may be necessary to install veneers on all teeth. In the Marina Dentists clinic, you can perform this procedure as soon as possible, this will allow you to quickly return to your normal lifestyle with a new beautiful smile.
Stages of installation of veneers
When installing veneers, the patient goes through several stages:
1. Initial examination (diagnosis, professional oral hygiene, treatment of all diseases of the teeth and soft tissues — gums and paradontal).
2. Planning treatment (selection of the shape and color of veneers, modeling of a future smile, making photos for treatment).
3. Production of veneers in production.
4. Preparation of the tooth surface for the installation of veneers — cleaning, processing (if necessary, turning enamel can be done).
5. Installing veneers and comparing the result with the original picture.
How to increase the lifetime of veneers
When wearing veneers, patients are given a number of recommendations aimed at increasing their lifespan:
1. Correction of diet (limiting the consumption of solid foods, for example, nuts, limiting the consumption of dyes).
2. Careful oral care (individual hygiene after every meal — a toothbrush with toothpaste in combination with a thread to prevent the formation of plaque, tartar and reduce the risk of caries and periodontitis).
3. Regular observation by a dentist (to monitor the condition of the teeth and oral cavity, to carry out professional hygiene and timely prevention and treatment of diseases).
Rehabilitation and recovery after the installation of veneers.
Specific rehabilitation after installing veneers is not required. It is necessary to follow the recommendations of the dentist, to carry out thorough oral hygiene and at the slightest sign of illness of the teeth or surrounding soft tissues, contact a dentist for help.