WE SOLVE COMPLEX CASES! ALIgNERS - THE BEST ALTERNATIVE FOR BRACES!
We guarantee the result!Aligners Invisalign - development of American scientists. It is the first system to offer a more gentle and aesthetic alternative to braces. Mouthguards are ideal for patients who want to correct their bite, but are not ready to carry a bulky design in their mouth. If braces are metal or ceramic plates firmly fixed to the teeth, then aligners are a removable translucent construction made of transparent plastic. They resemble soft caps that are put on the entire dentition at once. Correction of bite without inconvenience and harm to the teeth! Aligners correct most pathology imperceptibly and can be faster than braces! Free Consultation The brand name comes from the English word “invisible” since they are invisible even from a distance of 20-30 centimeters, which makes them the most aesthetic option for correcting the bite. It is Invisalign that is the very first aligners that appeared on the orthodontic market. All other brands focused on this particular system, which has existed for more than 20 years today. The company has created a real revolution in the field of bite correction and has won recognition from doctors and patients around the world.
- crowded teeth (except in severe cases),
- cracks in the dentition: tremes and diastemas,
- slight displacement of the teeth of one jaw relative to the other,
- incorrect position of one or more teeth,
- use from the age of 12-13 years.
ADVANTAGES OF THE BRAND
- very aesthetic,
- the fast and predictable result,
- individual production by means of computer modeling,
- the most famous aligner system with a long history,
- patented material that does not cause allergies.
- Comprehensive treatment (for both arches): $9,500
- Moderate: $8,000 covers unlimited aligners for up to two years for both arches
- Light: $5,000 covers two sets of additional aligners for two years for both arches
Features of Invisalign alignersInvisalign aligners were developed by the American company Align technology in 1997. In a matter of years, they conquered the US market, and after 6 years, medical students were analyzing the features of correcting occlusion anomalies within the framework of dental school courses, using the example of aligners of this brand. Today, Invisalign aligners are widely used in clinics in New Zealand. However, each custom kit is still only made in the US.
TECHNOLOGY OF PRODUCTION AND INSTALLATION OF ELINERS
- removal of plaque and calculus from the surface of the teeth (carried out in the clinic),
- diagnostics of the oral cavity: taking impressions from the teeth or scanning the oral cavity, measuring the position of the teeth using special devices, obtaining photographs of the face (to detect asymmetry caused by malocclusion), conducting an orthopantomogram or computed tomography to assess the quality of bone tissue. The information is transferred to Align technology's company,
- computer modeling of the entire treatment process, virtual development of individual aligners - the patient can also familiarize himself with this plan, assessing the result even before the installation of orthodontic structures,
- making individual aligners after agreeing on a treatment plan - this takes about one and a half months (along with shipment from the USA). The technology is maximally computerized, so the risk of error due to the human factor is minimized,
- fixing the first mouthguard and teaching the patient how to use the entire system.